Are formulation constraints limiting profitability?
Constraints within your formulation software may be unnecessarily limiting your
formulation options and squeezing profitability. The following formulation constraints
should be considered:
- 1. Release the minimum / maximum cap on the use of commercially-available amino
acids; maximize their use
- 2. Formulate on a digestible basis, with ideal protein ratios
- 3. Provide a suitable range for metabolizable energy
- 4. Remove the minimum crude protein constraint
- 5. Remove the minimum fat constraint
To learn more about the effective utilization of amino acids in your feed, contact
Ajinomoto Animal Nutrition North America, Inc. for assistance on setting up your formulations, and for
additional data on their economic advantages.